Saturday, July 11, 2015

Towering Tom's take on Deluxe Tunnels and Trolls pre-release to the Gen Con Handout for backers of its Kickstarter from about 2 years ago.. to be released soon!

(author's note: I was drunk when writing this. I was poking Brian Penn, in a weird "Tom" way. I am happy that the new edition of T&T is finally out)


The latest version of my favorite rules lite game is out. Here's my "early" review...

I happen to be "Towering Tom" in my friend's, Brian Penn's take, on things



An edition that flips off contributors to the franchise in-between their parties is not news. The chosen few's panhandling gets mainstream press in the gaming world. I am not a bit upset. Not unless, the rules suck overall.



More on my thoughts later.


5 comments:

  1. I feel like there is a story here I don't know about....

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 was a great issue of HH. The glory days of HH for sure. I recently added it to rpggeek.com. http://rpggeek.com/rpgissue/172779/hobbit-hole-issue-2-mayjune-2000

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always figured we'd be spending this edition together... on Pluto.

      Delete
    2. By the way, Ben, I'd love to see your review.

      Delete